Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mixed Media Assemblage Painting 30/30 Challenge "Release" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton

   FRESH OFF THE EASEL....




Day 28 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days art challenge, I finished a shadow box collage that I began months ago with my private art student. Incorporating part of a Taos Mountain watercolor, photo of a Raven, iron grill work, and found objects, the theme of "release", "letting go" emerged.


   Day 28 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Art Challenge.


  
   12"x12"x1.5  Mixed Media on Canvas

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   REFLECTIONS ON THE PROCESS OF CREATING -Read my blog post HERE

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment