Friday, October 16, 2015

FROM THE IDAHO STUDIO of CHARLEEN MARTIN


THE FAMILY TREE:  "THEY ALL CAN'T BE NATURAL REDHEADS ... CAN THEY?"



THE FAMILY TREE:  
"THEY ALL CAN'T BE NATURAL REDHEADS ... CAN THEY?

24 x 30"       SOLD

This was a recent commission piece.  I had done one last year in this style and it sold through a wonderful Seasonal Gallery that carries my work.  This year, the client came back and ordered another one for a Family member that had seen the original piece and wanted one 'just like it'.  I thought they meant 'style wise' and it wasn't until I finished this one that I found out from the Gallery owner that "No, they meant 'just. like. it.'  Fortunately, when the Clients Family member saw the new piece they loved it.  That was a 'Whew!' moment.  :)

To see more of my work please visit me at


or


No comments:

Post a Comment