Friday, December 12, 2014

A LITTLE LATE .... FROM THE STUDIO of CHARLEEN MARTIN

I got busy and forgot all about posting this on here for Thanksgiving.  It's a piece I did for my November Newsletter. I've seen a couple of pumpkins on here this last week so thought I would go ahead and add this even though everyone is probably more in Christmas mode now than Pumpkin mode.  :/  It is though, 'more than a pumpkin'.  :)  It actually has a story behind it, which, if interested, you can find HERE on my November Newsletter.  And, if you look closely, you may see more in the shading than you originally thought!  :) 

What this all really says though, is that Christmas is now less than 2 weeks away and I am definitely not ready! 


PUMPKIN MEMORIES

Mixed Media Collage
6 X 6"on Wood Panel
For more information on this piece Please Click HERE

To see the November Newsletter Please Click HERE


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!






No comments:

Post a Comment