Monday, February 27, 2012

"DREAM REMNANTS" 12020, contemporary mixed media 3D abstract, © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Dream Remnants



detail

This painting is exciting (to me).  I love the color harmony. It's a new technique I discovered by accident - I'm always experimenting you know. Usually I'm very open about my techniques, but I'm going to be stingy about this one.

I might present it to my workshop artists.  Right now I'm too enthralled with it to share.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.



I noticed that on my iPad, the image at the top of this post looked too dark. Above is a lighter version.  Variations in monitors makes it hard to judge how much light/dark to have on the photo, especially with metallic paints.

1 comment:

  1. Extraordinarily beautiful and harmonious. I suspect that I know how you did it as I sometimes use this technique... but not actually on the canvas. My lips are sealed!

    ReplyDelete