Friday, January 20, 2012

Kiss Each Other 12020, 10x10, Animal Print High Heel Torn Paper Collage Painting by Nancy Standlee, Texas Contemporary Artist

Kiss Each Other
10"X10" torn paper collage high heel on gallery wrapped canvas

Most of the time I separate my collage work into torn paper and hand painted paper categories. An example of a torn paper from magazines, is one of my son, Eric HERE and one of hand painted papers would be of Rocinante, a horse collage HERE.
But in this high heel collage I have combined the two methods of collage application READ more on my blog about the process and title.

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, TORN PAPER COLLAGE PAINTING, COLLAGE ART, PAINTED PAPER COLLAGE PAINTINGS, MIXED MEDIA PAINTING, ABSTRACT PAINTING, STAINED PAPER PAINTING, CONTEMPORARY FINE ART, ACRYLIC PAINTING. ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ACRYLIC PAINTING, FINE ART, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST
BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.

1 comment: