Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Feed the Birds" ~ a Bird Collage with hand painted papers ~ by Texas Contemporary Artist Nancy Standlee


"FEED THE BIRDS" ~ BIRD COLLAGE
8 x 8 in. on canvas board
Hand painted papers, found papers, vintage stamps, torn paper collage, maps

You are invited to view my UPDATED WEBSITE:
HTTP://NANCYSTANDLEE.COM

ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ NANCY STANDLEE FINE ART ~ TEXAS DAILY PAINTER ~ TORN PAPER PAINTINGS ~ STAINED PAPER ~CONTEMPORARY FINE ART ~ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ART ~ MIXED MEDIA ~ PAINTED PAPER COLLAGE~ MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE ARTIST

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Ok, you have inspired me and today I have finally been "ripping paper" and sticking it down...you make it look easy! Thanks for all you share on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly and let me know when you post the results..bet you will have a great painting and glad you follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete