Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fine Art Free Standing Vertical Sculpture, Resin, Steel, Cast Acrylic “Follow the Light” by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


The flower follows the light and as the light moves moves through the multiple layers you will discover more every time you look upon this piece. It has different imagery from each side.
 
                                                                 Reverse Side



  18.5"x7"x9" Cast acrylic, resin and steel /Available

  Click HERE for more info.

  Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

  Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

  Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

   Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

   Follow me on facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment