Friday, September 21, 2018

Fine Art Free Standing Horizontal Sculpture, Resin, Steel, Cast Acrylic “Aspen Trail” by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A:
                                                                           Side B:
Take a walk among the aspens. There are 6 layers in this sculptural painting made from acrylic and collage. The piece is mounted in steel and is created to be viewed from both sides. It sits beautifully on a dining table.

8"x25"x2" Cast acrylic, resin and steel /Available

Click HERE for more info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

 Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

 Follow me on facebook HERE
 Follow me on Instagram HERE
 Follow me on Pinterest HERE

  My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment