Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting on Paper “Time Warp” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



Oil etching, collograph and collage on paper.
There are two pieces brought together. The top is an etching made from two different images and the lower portion is a collograph with rich texture. Climbing higher and higher, one transcends time and moves into warp speed of space, leaving the Earth below.

22"x15" Mixed Media on Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


   Follow me on facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE
    

No comments:

Post a Comment