Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Mixed Media Horizontal Free Standing Sculpture, Abstract Art “New Worlds“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A
Side B
 Brand New...
The sculpture is made from multiple layers of paintings that create a three dimensional piece. It is free standing and has different images depending on the viewing angle. New Worlds has collage incorporated into the many layers. Light passes between the open spaces, illuminating the colorful layers of paint, collage and drawing. Side B is painted with textured paint and incorporates handmade paper.

8"x18"x2" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment