Saturday, February 17, 2018

Abstract Mixed Media Seascape Painting "Ocean Blue" by Colorado Artist Carol Nelson





This painting has lots of texture and a watery feel.  Parts of the painting were poured areas of color that were allowed to flow together, creating beautiful color harmony.

This painting arrives ready to hang in a horizontal or vertical orientation.


  30"x40" Mixed Media on Canvas

  Available HERE

  Commissions Welcome!!

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

Check out my video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment