Saturday, November 18, 2017

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Art "Deliberation" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Deliberation" 36x24 abstract by Carol Nelson
side
detail
This painting is a departure from my usual trees and geologic abstracts. It is purely a nonrepresentational abstract focusing on strong values and design. There are a few textural elements in the form of rocks and tyvek. Also a subtle touch of metal leaf.


Sometimes an artist is lucky, and the painting flows easily on to the canvas. It almost paints itself. Other times there is a stuggle with conflicting colors, designs, and concepts. These paintings require multiple revisions. This painting is in the latter category.

36"x24"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE  for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment