Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mixed Media Geologic Abstract, "Copper Reserve"© Carol Nelson Fine Art


"Copper Reserve" 28x16 mixed media diptych by Carol Nelson
side view


detail showing sheet copper
This painting is a diptych on two panels. The upper panel is 16x16 inches, the lower panel is 12x16 inches. Sheet copper covers a corner of each panel. Heavy texture is applied to the rest of the panels. For more information about this painting, please see my website.


 Total size 28"x16"x1" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

  Click HERE for pricing.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D

No comments:

Post a Comment