Friday, August 26, 2016

Mixed Media Abstract Collage Painting, "Summer in the City" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

Mixed media abstract collage, "Summer in the City" by Carol Nelson



I let myself go crazy with color on this painting. It has all my favorite hot colors. This collage painting has printed papers, and gritty texture. It is painted on watercolor paper, which is then mounted on a cradled birch board.



FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


 12"x9"x1.0  Mixed Media on Paper on Panel

 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment